RSA Semester 2 2023
Please note: Script Viewing for BUSN courses is only available on the days and times offered by RSA
Semester 2 2023 final exam scripts for BUSN Courses can be viewed on the following days :
- Monday 12 February, 2:00 pm - 4:00pm
- Tuesday 13 February, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Thursday 15 February, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Students who wish to view their BUSN script(s) must sign up by visiting the online booking system here. Bookings will close at 3 PM in the afternoon before the viewing day.
You need to create a new account when you access the booking service for the first time. This requires a valid email address, name and password. You will receive a confirmation email which includes a link to the script viewing calendar.
RSA students can view multiple exam scripts for different courses but you will need to book a time slot for each script you want to view.
Once a time is booked, you will receive an email which includes the venue, date/time and permitted materials. If you are unable to attend your booking, please cancel your appointment by deleting your booking in the online system, or email the RSA office firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exam Script Viewing is a formal examination event and the following rules apply:
- Student ID card required for viewing
- Students only allowed to view their own scripts
- No phone/no bags/no paper/no pens (to be left with event supervisor; paper and pens provided)
- Phones, IPads, programmable calculators or cameras are prohibited. Calculators can be provided on request
- No talking/discussion during viewing session
- Multiple choice answer sheets are not available for viewing
- For courses that have exam questions published on Wattle, RSA will provide a copy of the questions to view along with the exam script
After the Script Viewing
If you have any questions regarding your exam, you need to make an appointment with your lecturer to discuss the exam. Check your Wattle Course pages for more information from the lecturer.